The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) has recently released a crucial notification regarding the Provisional Merit List for Admission to the 12th Based Paramedical Diploma Courses for the year 2023. This notification carries significant implications for aspiring students and demands immediate attention. In this article, we will delve into the details of this important notice, highlighting the key points and providing essential information for candidates.
Paramedical Diploma Courses Offered
The Provisional Merit List mentioned in the notification pertains to Admission to the 12th Based Paramedical Diploma Courses. These courses include:
1. General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)
- GNM is a three and a half year diploma program designed to train nurses in providing healthcare to individuals, families, and communities.
2. Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)
- ANM is a two-year diploma program that focuses on healthcare for women and children, with an emphasis on maternal and child health.
3. Medical Record Technician (MRT)
- MRT is a two-year diploma program that trains students in managing medical records, coding, and maintaining healthcare information.
4. Para-Medical Diploma
- This category may include various paramedical diploma programs covering a broad spectrum of healthcare disciplines.
5. D. Pharmacy
- D. Pharmacy is a diploma program that equips students with the knowledge and skills required for a career in pharmacy.
The Significance of the Notice
The recent notification from JKBOPEE addresses a critical aspect of the admission process for these paramedical diploma courses. It emphasizes the need for candidates to submit their 12th class Marks Card to the BOPEE Offices in Jammu and Srinagar within four days from the date of issuance of the notification. Failure to do so can have serious repercussions on the candidature of these students, as their admissions may be cancelled.
Key Points to Note
To ensure that you fully comprehend the gravity of this notice, here are some key points to consider:
1. Timely Submission is Crucial
- It is imperative that candidates listed in Annexure-A to the notification submit their 12th class Marks Card within the specified timeframe.
2. Consequences of Non-Compliance
- Failure to deposit the 12th Class Marks Card within the prescribed time limit will result in the automatic cancellation of candidature.
3. Reserved Category Certificates
- Candidates who have not submitted their Reserved Category Certificates are also urged to do so within the prescribed time. Failure to comply may result in consideration under Open Merit, subject to eligibility.
4. Deficiencies in Documents
- Candidates with deficiencies in documents, such as Date of Birth (D.O.B.) or Domicile Certificate, will be allowed to participate in the counseling process but must produce all required documents during the counseling process.
5. PwD Category
- Candidates belonging to the PwD category should ensure that their sub-category is correctly mentioned. If not, rectifications must be made within the specified dates to retain the PwD category benefit.
6. Sports Category
- Only one candidate has been recommended by the J&K Sports Council for the Sports Category. Other candidates who applied under this category have been converted to the Open Category.
7. Deficiency Clearing
- Candidates listed in Annexure-A with deficiencies are advised to clear them well before the specified date to be included in the Provisional Merit List.
8. Stay Updated
- All candidates are advised to stay updated with the J&K BOPEE website for counseling schedules and important information, as no emails or SMS will be sent regarding these matters.