The Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL) has recently released a notification on 16/06/2023, announcing the BPNL Recruitment 2023 for the positions of Survey in Charge and Surveyor. This recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 3444 vacancies across India. Indian Nationals who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Interested candidates can find all the necessary details regarding the vacancies and the application process below.
Vacancy Details of BPNL Recruitment 2023
The BPNL Recruitment 2023 offers 3444 vacancies for the positions of Survey in Charge and Surveyor. The distribution of vacancies is as follows:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Survey in Charge||574|
Candidates who are selected for the Survey in Charge position will be eligible for a pay scale of ₹24,000, while the selected Surveyors will receive a pay scale of ₹20,000.
To be eligible for the Survey in Charge and Surveyor positions, candidates must meet the following age criteria:
- Survey in Charge: The age of the candidates should be between 21 and 40 years.
- Surveyor: The age of the candidates should be between 18 and 40 years.
There is a relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years for Scheduled Caste candidates, 3 years for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates, and 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates.
BPNL Educational Qualification
The educational qualifications required for the Surveyor and Survey in Charge positions are as follows:
- Surveyor: Candidates should have passed the 10th Standard.
- Survey in Charge: Candidates should have passed the 12th Standard.
The selection process for the BPNL Recruitment 2023 will be based on an Online Test and/or Interview.
Candidates are required to pay the application fee online. The application fee for each position is as follows:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||Application Fees|
|1||Survey in Charge||₹944/-|
The application fee can be paid through various online payment methods such as credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.
How to Apply for BPNL Recruitment 2023?
Candidates who wish to apply for the BPNL Recruitment 2023 can follow the steps provided below:
- Visit the official website of BPNL: www.bharatiyapashupalan.com.
- Click on the “Apply Online” option.
- If you are a new user, register yourself on the website using a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Login using your registration number and password.
- Fill in the online application form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Pay the application fees as per the prescribed amount for your respective post.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
By following these steps, eligible candidates can successfully apply for the BPNL Recruitment 2023.
What is the total number of vacancies available in the BPNL Recruitment 2023?
A total of 3444 vacancies are available for the Survey in Charge and Surveyor posts.
What is the pay scale for the Survey in Charge position?
The pay scale for the Survey in Charge position is ₹24,000.
Is there any age relaxation for SC/ST candidates?
Yes, there is an age relaxation of 5 years for Scheduled Caste candidates.