The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has opened up exciting opportunities for aspiring individuals with the announcement of the AAI Apprentices Recruitment 2023. This recruitment drive aims to fill 185 posts across various disciplines, offering a chance to kickstart a promising career in the aviation sector.
AAI Vacancy Details
- 1. Civil: 32 posts
- 2. Electrical: 25 posts
- 3. Electronics: 29 posts
- 4. Computer Science/ Information Technology: 7 posts
- 5. Aeronautical: 2 posts
- 6. Aeronautics: 4 posts
- 7. Architecture: 3 posts
- 8. Mechanical/ Automobile: 5 posts
- 9. Computer Operator Programming Assistant: 70 posts
- 10. Mathematics/Statistics: 2 posts
- 11. Data Analysis: 3 posts
- 12. Steno (ITI): 3 posts
AAI Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the AAI Apprentices Recruitment 2023, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Graduate/Diploma: Candidates should possess a full-time (regular) four years degree or three years (regular) diploma in Engineering in any of the above-mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- ITI Trade: Candidates should possess an ITI/NCVT certificate of the above-mentioned trades from institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- The age limit for candidates should be between 18 to 26 years as of December 31, 2023.
AAI Selection Process
The selection process for the AAI Apprentices Recruitment will be based on the percentage (%) of marks in the qualifying examination. Shortlisted candidates will undergo an Interview/Document verification, and the final selection will depend on Interview/verification of certificates and submission of a Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
Successful candidates will receive the following monthly stipends:
- Graduate (Degree) Apprentices: Rs.15000/-
- Technical (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs. 12000/-
- Trade Apprentices: Rs. 9000/-
AAI Application Procedure
Candidates interested in applying for multiple disciplines should note that applying for more than one discipline will result in rejection. The application process is entirely fee-free, and interested individuals can find more details on the official website of AAI.
The last date to submit applications for the AAI Apprentices Recruitment is December 3, 2023.
How many posts are available for Computer Operator Programming Assistant?
There are 70 posts available for Computer Operator Programming Assistant.
Is there any application fee for the AAI Apprentices Recruitment?
No, there is no application fee for this recruitment.
What is the age limit for applying to the AAI Apprentices Recruitment?
The age limit is between 18 to 26 years as of December 31, 2023.
When is the last date to apply for the AAI Apprentices Recruitment?
The last date to apply is December 3, 2023.